Alien Bozos With An Appetite For Close Encounters, Killer Klowns from Outer Space!!! πŸ€‘πŸ”«πŸ€‘
Make way for the TRASH QUEEEEEN of the Midwest.

Painted with @portaleopaints by @sugarin_na

#cake #cakedecorating #cakes #cakery #cakeπŸŽ‚ #caketime #cakesofinstagram #cakegram #cakelife #cakeart #cakeartist #cakechicago #chicagocakes #cakeartistry #customcake  #customcakes #lockportcakes #lockportbakery #jolietcakes #homerglenncakes #opossum #trashpanda
Be gay, do crimes. You know the drill.

#pride2021 #pride
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ“’πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ @battycakes FLASH CHARITY SALE ALERT! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ“’πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

There may not be a parade this weekend, but you can still gather your favorite people to celebrate Pride and eat cake while giving back to a great organization!

The following cake designs are available first come first serve, 8-12 servings, vegan or traditional. 75% of all proceeds will go to the most excellent @bravespacealliance. (The other 25% are still going directly to a queer to recoup her supply costs! 😘)

-"Happy Pride Moth" kewpie $180
-"Theyre Turning the Freaking Frogs Gay!" $145
-"Bi-furious Poodles" $180

DM to reserve a cake and make pick up/payment arrangements.

More on Brave Space Alliance:

"Brave Space Alliance is the first Black-led, trans-led LGBTQ+ Center located on the South Side of Chicago, dedicated to creating and providing affirming, culturally competent, for-us by-us resources, programming, and services for LGBTQ+ individuals on the South and West sides of the city. We strive to empower, embolden, and educate each other through mutual aid, knowledge-sharing, and the creation of community-sourced resources as we build toward the liberation of all oppressed peoples"
Hail Satin.
Cowgirls never say die.
Sad happens. Hopefully this chocolate chip cookie cake can help a little.

-SOLD- as part of @depressedcakeshop 's Mental Health Awareness month fundraiser.  100% proceeds will go to benefit the Adolescent Behavioral Health program at Lurie Childrens Hospital. Message me to claim it.

Vegan πŸ–€ $25 πŸ–€ 6-8 servings πŸ–€ Chocolate Chip cookie cake, whipped icing with a touch of earl grey flavor
'Collect the heads of little girls and put'm on my wall'

Sweet sweet chocolate skulls.

Send me a note